ENGLISH LANGUAGE STUDIES REGISTRAR is located in room 362, sector F, 3rd floor
ENGLISH LANGUAGE STUDIES REGISTRAR'S OPENING HOURS:
The Registrar is open three days a week:
- Monday 11:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 17.00
- Tuesday 11:00 - 15:00
- Thursday 11:00 - 15:00
- Wednesday & Friday - closed
You can also contact us daily through email - email@example.com
You can collect your diploma from the University archives in the sector C, level “-1”, room 08.
The students will receive an e-mail from the University archives when their diploma can be collected.
In case of absence, you can authorize another person to collect your diploma (written authorization needs to be filed at the Registrar)
To receive English Translation of the Diploma you have to:
- file the order at the Registrar (within 30 days from the Defence Exam date)
- attach the receipt for 40 PLN (account no. 35 1020 1169 0000 8102 0011 1922)
- attach the photograph (size 4,5cm x 6,5cm)
We strongly encourage you to acquaint yourselves with our Rules and Regulations. It will provide all neccessary information connected with studies so it will help you with studying at Lazarski.
The Rules and Regulations are also available HERE and in your Students' Handbooks
See documents to download below: