Call for papers
|Submission deadline|| Registration deadline|
(participation is free of charge)
|January 15, 2021||February 19, 2021||Zoom.us|
|Prof. Dr. Marcin Czubala|
Assistant Professor, National Distance
Education University (UNED)
|Prof. Dr. Martin Dahl|
Lazarski University Dean, Faculty of
Economics and Management
|Prof. Dr. Anna Phirtskhalashvili|
Professor Faculty of Law,
Vice-Rector for Scientific Research
of Georgian National University SEU
|Joaquín Martínez Serrats|
Academdeic Director, CEDEU Centro
de Estudios Universitarios
The online Congress arises from the need to create a space for debate and reflection on the state of the European Union and its relationship with Asia. Topics to be addressed include both Economics, International Relations, Security, Business & Management, Sociology, among others.
Call for Contribution:
The deadline for submissions of abstracts is January 15, 2021.
Proposals should be sent online via the presentation submission form.
Abstracts must be 300 to 500 words long. The abstract should be informative and clearly state the research question, the hypotheses, the methods and a description of preliminary findings. Please do not include tables or figures in your abstract.
The submitters will be notified by January 22, 2021, whether their abstract was accepted for presentation or not.
Submitting a Full Paper:
- Full text must include abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Papers will be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for publication.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- In case of satisfying set of criteria papers will be published either in a Journal of Georgian National University “SEU&SCIENCE” or in a journal of Faculty of Economics and Management of Lazarski University ”Economic and Political Thought”.
The official Congress language is English.