Do you know that you can see a doctor without leaving the campus? There is a CenterMed Basic Healthcare Walk-in Clinic at the University (ground floor, sector C).
It renders medical services free of charge under a contract with the National Health Fund.
All our students are ensured:
- the care of a general practitioner;
- the care of a community nurse;
- the care of a community midwife;
- diagnostics and treatment;
- referrals to specialised, spa and hospital treatment;
- medical leaves;
- protective vaccinations in accordance with the vaccination calendar;
- medical committee for health leaves (so-called dean's leaves).
How to use CenterMed services?
Fill out your declaration on choosing your doctor, nurse and midwife HERE, sign it and submit it to the Walk-in Clinic so you can enjoy free medical healthcare during your studies!
Detailed information available at CenterMed's website.
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Mondays, Thursdays)
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
Tel: 22 543 54 85
We're waiting for you!