In order to ensure complete comfort of studies for all our students, our University has been fully adapted to the needs of persons with disabilities.
- There are no restrictions connected with your healthcare condition. You can pick any course you want; the enrolment procedure is pursued under general terms.
- We ensure you an appropriately tailored tuition process as well as the form of examinations and getting course credits conforming with your application.
- We are also offering you a place at a student dorm that is adapted to your individual needs. Find more information HERE.
- You can apply both for a special assistance scholarships as well as for other social grants, hardship benefits, and Rector's scholarships. Find more information HERE.
- You can take part in PE classes of your choosing. Check out our offer HERE.
- Consultations with a psychologist are also available.
THE BUILDING OF THE ŁAZARSKI UNIVERSITY MAKES MOVING AROUND EASY AND ENSURES COMFORTABLE ACCESS TO ALL DIDACTIC RESOURCES:
- we have been awarded the "OK HERE" certificate confirming that the building is fully accessible for persons with disabilities;
- all entrances and exits (including emergency exits) are ground-level and without thresholds;
- the Rector's Office section allows touch-free entry into the building and reaching five spacious elevators equipped with appropriate software (delayed door closer, motion sensors, large buttons with Braille plates), ensuring easy access to all rooms;
- entrances to all rooms are without thresholds and wide enough for a wheelchair; in every classroom, there is enough room for a wheelchair to move around;
- bathrooms are equipped with ergonomic and technical amenities for persons with disabilities;
- in the parking lot, there are designated and market parking spaces for persons with disabilities (right next to the touch-free entrance to the building and the elevators in the D sector as well as at the underground parking level);
- the building has been adapted for guide dogs,
- wireless calling bells have been placed at the entrance to all student service points (faculty offices, enrolment division, bursar's office, IT division, Rector's Office, Foreign Language Centre, and Centre for Postgraduate Studies).
A MAGNIFICENTLY EQUIPPED LIBRARY AND STUDYING ROOMS GUARANTEE OPTIMUM STUDYING CONDITIONS:
- workstations with automatic electronically-controlled desktop height, accommodating the needs of persons using different types of wheelchairs as well as allowing to work in a standing position,
- footrests with regulated feet support for persons with spine and circulatory issues,
- e-books and e-book readers for persons with visual impairments,
- book drop outside the building for returning books,
- you can use the resources of the Academic Digital Library,
- we will ensure you the necessary equipment and software (full specification available HERE).
Remember! You can ask any University employee for help at any time.