The Ukrainian Law School organizes a two-semester course in Ukrainian law including 130 teaching hours in a hybrid form.
The program of the Ukrainian law course includes 10 subjects, all of which will be taught by lecturers from Ukrainian universities: Taras Shevchenko University in Kiev, East European University. Lesi Ukrainka in Lutsk. Participants have a choice of classes conducted entirely in Polish or entirely in Ukrainian.
The school was created to give participants the opportunity to learn about the legal provisions in force in Ukraine.
Graduates receive a diploma from the Lazarski University and a Ukrainian certificate of increasing qualifications.
The curriculum of the School of Ukrainian Law covers the following areas of Ukrainian law:
- economic law
- commercial law
- civil law
- civil proceedings
- administrative law and court and administrative proceedings
- administrative proceedings
- labor law
- arbitration proceedings
- banking law
- financial law
- tax law
- customs law
- constitutional law
- criminal law
- criminal proceedings
Lectures are held in Polish.
Cost of 2 semesters, including the examination fee:
- for students who are students / graduates of the Lazarski University - PLN 2,500
- for students from outside the Lazarski University - PLN 3,000
- 1st installment in the amount of PLN 500 - paid until September 30th, 2022.
- 2nd installment - paid until October 20th, 2022.
We invite legal advisers, lawyers, notaries and all those who are interested in the law of Ukraine to participate in the School of Ukrainian Law.
The condition for admission is:
- filling in the online form,
- submission of documents:
- application for entry on the list of participants (download here),
- a copy of your ID.
Enrollment in the Ukrainian Law School is open until September 30th, 2022.
More information can be found in the information file below.
For additional information, please contact:
Ewa Jasiuk, PhD - Head of the Ukrainian Law School
(+48) 577 507 614