The course consists of ten sessions devoted to various topics. One topic covers three hours of instruction. Classes are held once or twice a week. Using the communication method, the course is aimed at teaching the students to use Polish in the basic scope in the most typical everyday situations. Having completed the first module, course participants will be able to talk about themselves, their families, their interests and favourite ways of spending time. They will also be able to ask for directions, do shopping, place an order at the restaurant, order a cab, a table or a pizza. The basic elements of Polish social and cultural reality will no longer be a mystery; course participants will be learning Polish phonetics and getting eager to continue learning Polish.
- Getting to know each other.
- Warsaw: my city.
- At a shopping mall: doing shopping.
- My hobbies and interests.
- Weekend in the city or in the country?
- Clothes don't matter!
- Renting a flat or living at the student dorm?
- Ordering a table, a pizza or a cab.
- At a Polish restaurant.
- A family photo.
The course consists of ten sessions devoted to various topics. One topic covers three hours of instruction. Classes are held once or twice a week. Module II is a continuation of module I. Course participants will be gradually improving their language skills in various typical everyday situations, like birthday parties, medical consultations or travelling.They will learn to understand and interact in conversations about moods, sports, work, childhood and their own plans and dreams. They will also learn about the most interesting places to visit in Poland as well as some Polish customs and traditions.
- Childhood memories.
- Can Poles get bored?
- Cheers! Polish cuisine vs cooking styles of other countries.
- All the best! Name days, birthdays and holidays.
- Why do Poles get sick? Weather and mood.
- Safe travels! On the road.
- Discover the beauty... - visiting Poland.
- Health through sports.
- The work and the pay.
- Planning the holidays.