E-learning courses are conducted using the Super Memo platform. You can e-learn 4 languages:
All these languages are offered at three proficiency levels:
- basic (A1/A2),
- intermediate (B1/B2),
- advanced (C1/C2).
What does the course look like?
- The courses are conducted using the Super Memo platform.
- The platform is available on a 24/7 basis.
- Over a period of 10 months, you can spend any number of hours you want on working on your selected foreign language.
- The learning processes is supplemented by professional supervision of an experienced tutor through Skype conversations.
- You can keep in touch with your tutor through the chat room on the Platform.
- While using the platform, you will improve all the language skills: speaking, listening comprehension, pronunciation, reading comprehension, grammar and vocabulary, and writing.
- Click HERE to see how the SM platform works
You can sign up and pay till October at: email@example.com
You will get login and password in mid-November.
Course price: PLN 420 for 10 months.
The course is dedicated to both Lazarski University students and outside participants.
Technical requirements for using the courses:
PC: Windows® 7 SP1 PL / EN, Windows® 8 PL / EN, Windows® 10 PL / EN, 2 GB RAM, screen 1024 x 768, .NET Framework v4.6. An internet connection is required to download the course and activate it.
Android: a smartphone or tablet with Android 5.0 or newer operating system(application can be downloaded from the Google Play store).
iOS: iPhone / iPad with iOS 8 operating system or newer (application can be downloaded from the App Store).
For more information contact:
Lazarski University Foreign Language Centre
room 125 (sector D, 1 floor)
ul. Świeradowska 43 02-662 Warsaw
Tel: (22) 54-35-370 / 509 657 358