Students of Lazarski University interested in participating in the Program and studying at a Partner University must:
- Read the information about the Erasmus+ Programme, including the rules of studying at European Union Universities, the Regulations of learning mobility of students and graduates of Lazarski University under the Erasmus+ Programme (https://www.lazarski.pl/en/cooperation/erasmus/outgoing-students/) and the Rules for participation in the Erasmus+ Programme mobility for studies (https://www.lazarski.pl/en/cooperation/erasmus/outgoing-students/studies/).
- Speak English or another language (language of lectures at a selected Partner University) at the min. level of B2.
- Select three Partner Universities where you would like to study. The list of Partner Universities is available on the website: https://www.lazarski.pl/en/cooperation/erasmus/outgoing-students/studies/partner-universities-list/.
- By 30.03.2022, fill in the application form available on the website: https://forms.office.com/r/Ewrg2XWhQN.
- Prepare for the interview, which will be conducted in English. During the meeting, we will ask about the motivation to study abroad and the knowledge of the Program, the substantiation for choosing specific Partner Universities and verify the declared knowledge of a foreign language.
- Attend the recruitment interview, the date of which you will learn after the end of the first stage of recruitment, i.e. verification of applications submitted via the electronic form.
If you have questions or would like to dispel your doubts, on 23/03/2022 at 10:10-12:10 in room 462 we invite you to an information meeting.
We also encourage you to contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org