Recruitment for graduate trainseeship abroad in 2017/2018 is open until DECEMBER 31st!
Dear Student! If our are currently completing your last semester of studies, don’t miss out on this opportunity. Take part in the recruitment for the Erasmus+ GRADUATE TRAINEESHIP ABROAD for the academic year 2017/2018. The funding is between 450 and 600 Euro per month, depending on the country of destination.
We encourage you to apply on the Virtual University now:
- click on the Menu Additional Information - then International Cooperation - fill out the on-line form „ Rekrutacja dodatkowa STAŻ ABSOLWENCKI Erasmus+ 2017/2018”.
On-line application will be open till 31st of DECEMBER, 2017.
- December 15th, 12:20, room 130
Graduate Traineeship Abroad – Information meeting
- December 11th to December 31st
Deadline to apply on the Virtual University
- December 11th to January 7th
Submitting all necessary application documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the International Programmes Department
- January 10th
Language exam (if applicable)
- January 9th to January 19th
Get more info here.