The complete order of the Rector of Lazarski University Professor Maciej Rogalski follows below:
1. In the spring semester, instruction will be conducted remotely using synchronous and asynchronous methods.
2. Classes that cannot be conducted using remote methods and techniques may take place at the University campus.
3. Classes held at the University campus may also be conducted remotely at the same time (hybrid mode).
4. The list of classes to be held at the University campus will be submitted by Deans for the Rector’s approval by 22 January 2021 and posted at the websites of respective faculties.
5. All classes held at the University campus will take place subject to sanitary measures specified under separate regulations.
1. Classes at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year of medical studies will be conducted according to schedule online, at the University campus, and in medical institutions.
2. Seminars and lectures will be held online, with the exception of seminars in the following courses:
a) Histology, 1st year
b) Biochemistry with elements of chemistry, 1st year
c) Genetics, 1st year
d) Ophthalmology, 4th year
3. All practical classes in the scope of medical studies will be held at the University campus and in medical institutions.
Should the epidemiological situation change during the semester, the organisation of education during the spring semester of academic year 2020/2021 may be modified.
This order will come into force on the date of its signing.