Pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU)
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on
the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general
regulation on data protection of the GDPR, Journal of Laws UE. No. of 2016, No.
119), we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is
the Lazarski University with its location in Warsaw at ul. Świeradowska 43,
- The administrator has appointed a Data
Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the following address -
- If the data were not obtained directly from
the participant, they were provided by the person reporting the team.
- Your personal data will be processed for
the purpose of carrying out and organizing the "Lazarski Debate Tournament
2021" pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, the legitimate interest of
organizing the tournament, conducting the tournament, enabling tournament
participants to take part, promoting student initiatives and disseminating
leadership skills and public speaking.
- Your personal data will be kept by the
Administrator for the period necessary to implement the "Lazarski Debate
- Your personal data may be transferred to
public authorities and state offices or other entities authorized under the
provisions of law. Personal data may be transferred by us to entities that
operate the Administrator's ICT systems and provide the Administrator with ICT
tools or provide courier or hosting services.
- Your personal data will not be processed in
an automated manner and will not be profiled.
- The data includes the category of
identification and contact data concerning the field of study, year of study,
degree of study (bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree) and information on
the justification of participation in the tournament.
- You have the right to request the
Administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit
processing, the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint
with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection
- You have the right to object, at any time,
to the processing of your personal data, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but
necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Failure to
provide data may result in the inability to participate in the Lazarski Debate
- Your personal data will not be transferred
to a third country / international organizations, unless it is required by the
legal obligations of the Administrator.