Due to the epidemiological situation, only designated administrative and research staff may enter the university.
The work of all units of Lazarski University is continued online.
Based on § 40 para. 17 and 25 of the Lazarski University Statute and on the basis of the Act of March 2, 2020 on special solutions related to the prevention, counteracting and combating of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and emergencies caused by them (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 374) the following is ordered:
- Open events are referred to: conferences, symposia, lectures , artistic performances and other meetings of this type organized by Lazarski Universities , as well as events organized by external entities at the Lazarski University are cancelled.
- Business trips abroad and participation in national conferences of employees, doctoral students, students and post-graduate students are suspended .
- The arrival of foreign guests to Lazarski College is suspended.
- The accommodation of new people in student dormitories and other facilities at the Lazarski University is suspended and external visitors are prohibited from visiting these facilities. This does not apply to facilities providing hotel services in the hotel part on a commercial basis.
- The rules set out in § 1 are valid until further notice .
- Lectures and classes for students, doctoral students and students are canceled, excluding classes conducted remotely.
- By March 20 , 2020, the Deans (heads of teaching units) will publish a list of lectures and classes that will be conducted on-line.
- The Library of the Lazarski University closes for readers .
- The rules set out in § 2 are valid until further notice .
- Students and doctoral students are obliged to immediately inform by phone and e-mail about suspected illness caused by coronavirus or quarantine the appropriate Dean of the Faculty. In the case of post-graduate students, the Dean of the Postgraduate Education Center should be informed.
- Deans referred to in para. 1 are required to provide the above information without undue delay to the Director of the Personnel Department..
- The recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate regarding basic protective measures against COVID-19 coronavirus should be followed gis.gov.pl/aktualnosci/informacja-dla-uczelni-wyzszych-w-zwiazku-z-ryzykiem-zawleczenia-na-obszar-polski-nowego-koronawirusa-sars-cov-2/
- In internal university communication, it is recommended to use e-mail correspondence and telephone contacts as well as limit direct contacts.
The Rector may make individual decisions in situations not specified in this ordinance.
The ordinance enters into force on March 11, 2020