The seminar will be held on April 26th from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM on the Zoom platform.
- Patryk Filipiak, PhD, qualified restructuring advisor, assistant professor at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Filipiak Babicz Legal;
- Prof. Anna Hrycaj, judge of the Court of Appeals in Warsaw, professor at Lazarski University in Warsaw;
- Prof. Christoph G. Paulus, professor at Humboldt University in Berlin;
- Bartosz Sierakowski, PhD, qualified restructuring advisor, lecturer at Lazarski University in Warsaw, Zimmerman Sierakowski and Partners law firm;
- Prof. Bob Wessels, Chairman of the Conference on European Restructuring and Insolvency Law (CERIL), professor at the University of Leiden.
Programme and link to sign-up are available on Institute for Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law website.