The University Library has updated its library catalog, which has a number of useful functions and capabilities. In order to use the login option to the existing library account it is necessary to migrate it to the new catalog. We kindly ask you to read the migration manual and follow the steps indicated in the manual.
In case of any questions, please contact us.
At the same time, we apologize for possible temporary difficulties in accessing the catalog, the last IT works related to its configuration are still in progress.
University Library works again
Dear Users, University Library is available to you. The ONLY way to enter the Library is through the sector D. We follow the guidelines and act in accordance with the restrictions imposed by the pandemic status that help to ensure SAFETY:
- Only one person can be at the library counter at a time,
- A social distance of at least 1.5 m should be maintained,
- The maximum number of people staying in the Library at one time is 37,
- All users entering the Reading Room must be registered by the available librarian,
- Only one person is allowed to stay in the individual work cabins,
- The cabins for individual work can be used only by one person during the day and are disinfected at the end of each work day,
- Ventilation of the Library and disinfection of surfaces as well as used equipment are carried out between 12.00-12.30,
- If there are clear signs of illness, persistent cough, malaise, difficulty breathing, a person with such symptoms will not be admitted to the Library.
We enable ordering scans of books and magazines from the library's collections. Orders are accepted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. One library user can order scans of 3 titles, up to 22 pages each, once a week. Students writing their thesis can order scans of 5 titles, up to 22 pages each, once a week.
Loans can be returned only through the drop-off box located in front of the University building at the entrance to sector D. In accordance to the recommendations, the book remains in quarantine for 3 days after the return. After this period, it returns to circulation.
Please pay the fines by bank transfer to our account:
In the title of the transfer, please provide your details (first name, surname, album number or library card number) and the information "Library - special fee". Please send a confirmation of the transfer to our e-mail.
Dear Library users, if your borrowed item is scheduled for returning on one of the days when the Library is closed, please consider: using the book drop, using the online catalogue to renew the item by yourself, or just sending us a message.
Please note that Library services end 15 minutes before closing. Ventilation of the Library and disinfection of surfaces as well as used equipment are carried out between 12.00-12.30.
Lazarski University Library,
02-662 Warszawa ul. Świeradowska 43, sector F, I floor
+48 22 54 35 392 (Director)
+48 22 54 35 390 (Borrowings Room and Reading Room)
+48 22 54 35 391 (Workroom and Storage)