Łazarski University library opens up recruitment process for library assistants.
- Flexible working hours (Monday-Friday from 16 to 19 with exceptions of some days when assistant can also help in the morning; and weekends from 9 to 17)
- Access to books, journals and databases at any time
- Extension of the limit of books from 3 to 5
- Bilingual practice (English and Polish)
- Help students and users to find, order and collect books
- Provide instructions regarding the process of ordering of the books or other items
- Provide instructions regarding the access to databases
- Provide instructions regarding the printing
- Return books back on the shelves
- Polish language on the communicative level
- Willingness and openness to help users
- Schedule flexibility
Write email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Library users, if your borrowed item is scheduled for returning on one of the days when the Library is closed, please consider: using the book drop, using the online catalogue to renew the item by yourself, or just sending us a message.
Please note that Library services end 15 minutes before closing.
Lazarski University Library,
02-662 Warszawa ul. Świeradowska 43, sector F, I floor
+48 22 54 35 392 (Director)
+48 22 54 35 390 (Borrowings Room and Reading Room)
+48 22 54 35 391 (Workroom and Storage)