University Library works again
Dear Users, University Library is available to you. We follow the guidelines and act in accordance with the restrictions imposed by the pandemic status that help to ensure SAFETY:
- Only one person can be at the library counter at a time,
- A social distance of at least 1.5 m should be maintained,
- The maximum number of people staying in the Library at one time is 37,
- Number of available computers has been decreased in order to maintain distance between working places at least 1.5 m,
- All users entering the Reading Room must be registered by the available librarian,
- Only one person is allowed to stay in the individual work cabins,
- The cabins for individual work can be used only by one person during the day and are disinfected at the end of each work day,
- If there are clear signs of illness, persistent cough, malaise, difficulty breathing, a person with such symptoms will not be admitted to the Library.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We enable ordering scans of books and magazines from the library's collections. Orders are accepted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. One library user can order scans of 3 titles, up to 22 pages each, once a week. Students writing their thesis can order scans of 5 titles, up to 22 pages each, once a week.
In no case do we scan and send scans of entire books. Please provide the pages to be scanned after checking the table of contents in the online catalogue.
If the book is available, we encourage you to borrow it. Therefore, we scan fragments of books only from the reading room, which are in one copy or when all copies are borrowed.
Loans can be returned only through the drop-off box located in front of the University building at the entrance to sector F. In accordance to the recommendations, the book remains in quarantine for 3 days after the return. After this period, it returns to circulation.
Please pay the fines by bank transfer to our account:
In the title of the transfer, please provide your details (first name, surname, album number or library card number) and the information "Library - special fee". Please send a confirmation of the transfer to our e-mail.
Lazarski University Library,
02-662 Warszawa ul. Świeradowska 43, sector F, I floor
firstname.lastname@example.org (Support on Microsoft Teams)
+48 22 54 35 392 (Director)
+48 22 54 35 390 (Borrowings Room and Reading Room)
+48 22 54 35 391 (Workroom and Storage)
+ 48 501 232 671 (Workroom and Storage, and Online Days)