- How to apply for studies
- Before your mobility
- During your stay
- After your mobility
- Download files
- at least the second year of I cycle of studies (BA)
- II cycle of studies (MA)
- Studies validated by Coventry University: contact International Programmes Department
- in Law - third and fourth year of studies
- in Administration:
- second and third year of BA studies
- second-cycle: after the first year of studies (the second semester)
- applying through e-University,
- delivering language certificates to Faculty Coordinators,
- interview Interviews
(aimed at reviewing the student's motivation and knowledge of the Erasmus+ programme, the partner university for which s/he applies, and basic formalities connected with the mobility).
- Transcript of Records - a list of grades and courses with awarded credits at Lazarski University, if so required by the partner university. The relevant request should be reported by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- Learning Agreement Part 1 - Application data Learning Agreement Part 1 - Application data
- Learning Agreement Part 2 - Before the mobility Learning Agreement Part 2 - Before the mobility - agreement on the studies curriculum;
- signed by the student and the Faculty Erasmus Coordinator, it should be delivered to room 38A,
- signed by the Institutional Erasmus Coordinator (room 38A), the original document will be issued to the student for the purpose of obtaining the partner university's consent to pursuing the programme.
- The instruction on filling out all the sections of the Learning Agreement can be found here here .
- Additionally, you are obligated to check the website of the partner university for any requirements regarding any additional application documents; such documents should be delivered to room 38A.
- After the Learning Agreement Part 2 Before the mobility is signed by the Faculty Coordinator and the Institutional Coordinator, you are required to send the document to the partner university to have the selected curriculum approved. After it is approved, the Learning Agreement should be delivered to room 38A.
- After sending the documents to the foreign university, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance. A copy of the Letter of Acceptance should be delivered to room 38A. A Confirmation Letter, i.e. an official certificate of Lazarski University confirming the studies within the scope of the Erasmus+ Programme, will be issued only on its basis.
- A copy of the Letter of Acceptance from the partner university. The document should indicate semester start and end dates. The end of the semester is deemed equivalent to the end of the regular examination period.
- Learning Agreement Part 1, Learning Agreement Part 1,
- Learning Agreement Part 2 - Before the mobility Learning Agreement Part 2 - Before the mobility - signed by the partner university.
- Confirmation of opening a bank account
- Document: Polish account
- Document: foreign account
- A copy of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) , covering the period of the mobility.
- A confirmation that all payments have been made (to be collected from the Bursar's Office).
- Proof of settling the Lazarski University tuition fee
- Collect a confirmation that all payments have been made from room 203
- Registering at the partner university
- Making sure if pursuing selected courses is possible at the partner university
- In case of any modifications introduced to the agreed programme of studies, you will be obligated to fill out Learning Agreement Part 3 - During the mobility .
- After establishing the ultimate programme of studies, you will be obligated to send to your parent university all the syllabuses of all the courses you take, translated into English or Polish.
- Any and all changes regarding the selection of courses pursued at the partner university must be approved by the relevant Faculty Coordinator at Lazarski University and sent by mail to the International Programmes Department.
- An e-mail with an ultimate selection of courses must be sent to the relevant Faculty Erasmus Coordinator for the purpose of approval 30 days after the course starts at the latest.
- the Faculty Erasmus Coordinator,
- the Institutional Erasmus Coordinator,
- the partner university.
- delivering all documents for the autumn semester: Learning Agreement Part 1 Learning Agreement Part 1, , Part 2 Part 2 and and Part 3. Part 3. ,
- Learning Agreement Part 1 and Part 2, approved by the Faculty Coordinator, delivered to room 38A or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) with the relevant signatures from the partner university,
- a new Letter of Acceptance, Letter of Acceptance
- insurance certificate,
- proof of tuition fee payment.
- the original Transcript of Records, issued and signed by the partner university;
- the original of approved and signed Learning Agreement Part 1, Learning Agreement Part 1, , Part 2 Part 2 and and Part 3. Part 3. Should any signature be missing, the documents will not be accepted;
- the original of approved and signed Learning Agreement Part 4 Learning Agreement Part 4 - After the mobility. Should any signature be missing, the documents will not be accepted;
- syllabuses of all courses, translated into Polish or English;
- fill out the survey of the National Agency; the link to the survey will be sent automatically after the end of the mobility period.
How to apply for studies
Candidates eligible for participating in the Erasmus+ sector programme:
1. must be students of Lazarski University, hereinafter referred to as " Lazarski " :
at the Faculty of Economics and Management:
at the Faculty of Law and Administration:
2. know the relevant language for the declared studies at least at level B2, confirmed by way of an international language certificate or an internal language exam organised by the Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinators.
3. in the process of applying for studies within the scope of the Erasmus+ programme, they have filled in the application form available at e-University within the designated time-limit.
The procedure of student qualification in the Erasmus+ Programme is conducted in the following stages:
Recruitment for the 2017/2018 Spring Semester
From October 9th, 2017 you may start applying! Below you may find the application deadlines and all of the documents necessary to enroll.
List of Partner Universities for the 2017/2018 Academic Year
Below you may find the list of Partner Universities to choose from when applying for the erasmnus+ programme. Please remember to choose 5 universities when applying for the programme.
Financial terms of the mobility
The students will be exempt from paying tuition at the foreign university; the above does not include registration fees/payments to student organisations.
Received academic, sports and social grants and scholarships (with the exception of the housing scholarship) will remain in force also in the period of studying abroad.
The Erasmus+ grant is awarded to cover the difference between living costs in Poland and abroad.
Erasmus+ grant Erasmus+ grant
|Group 1||Group 2||Group 3|
|Countries in the group||Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, Great Britain||Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, the Netherlands, Malta, Portugal||Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, HUngary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, FYROM, Turkey|
|Studies||EUR 500/month||EUR 450/month||EUR 400/month |
Before your mobility
Attending the information meeting for Erasmus outgoing students is mandatory!
The date of the meeting will be released at a later date.
3 months before the mobility
Documents from partner university
3 weeks before the mobility
1. 1. The following documents should be delivered to room 38A:
2. 2. The following documents should be delivered to the Bursar's Office (room 201 or 203):
3. it is necessary to establish (by e-mail) the date of signing the agreement with the Coordinator for Outgoing Students (firstname.lastname@example.org) (email@example.com) )
NB: nb THE GRANT TRANSFER WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER SIGNING THE AGREEMENT !
If you need more information you can also contact ESN Lazarski.
During your stay
30 days from arriving at the partner university
Extending the mobility
The procedure for extending the mobility at a partner university:
The request to extend the mobility should be delivered at the latest in December by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) .
The request must be approved by:
After obtaining the consent, the following conditions must be met:
After your mobility
30 days after returning from the partner university
It is required to deliver the following documents: