We have our own pool of flats for rent, located near the Łazarski University campus. The most advantageous locations include the Mokotów district and the areas in the vicinity of underground stations (of both the first and the second line), allowing you to get to your classes on time.
If you'd like to use our assistance in finding a flat, please read the following rules:
- On the day of your arrival, you must have with you a sum of money (in PLN) sufficient to cover the costs of accommodation (rent for the first month, a safety deposit and a potential Agency commission - approx. 25% of the monthly rent amount).
- On the day of your arrival, together with a supervisor from the University and an Agent from the Real Estate Agency you will go to the flat you have approved or look through other offers put together by the Agent, sign the prepared rental contract in Polish (and English) and a flat handover report, pay the deposit (in the amount of a one-month rent) and the rent for the first month in cash, receive the keys and confirm their reception.
- Accommodation in a hotel/hostel near the University will be ensured for you on the day of your arrival and until a flat is found for you.
- Remember: after renting a flat, you must observe the terms of the rental contract, pay the agreed rent on time, settle the utility bills, use the apartment in conformity with its purpose, and observe curfew times. Only students enumerated in the rental contract can be accommodated in the given flat. Inviting other students to reside at the flat or evicting them from the flat is possible exclusively upon the consent of the flat owner.
- If you have applied for a residence card, after signing the contract you need to agree with the flat owner to have you registered for temporary (3-month) sojourn.
- If you do not observe the provisions of the agreement (e.g. behave too loudly or fail to pay the rent), the flat owner will be obligated to contact a University representative.
- Checking out from the flat will take place according to the rental term agreed in the contract. Clean the flat before leaving and make sure its condition is not worse than when you were moving in. Contact the flat owner to hand over the keys and sign the handover report. Your deposit will be refunded after deducting the costs of repairing any potential damage caused during your residence. Remember to settle all utility bills.
- If you decide to move out early, you have to contact the flat owner immediately in order to agree on the terms of early contract termination, settle the utility bills, and agree on the deposit refund.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Warsaw. We are ready to help you whenever you need us!