I. 30 years of experience in teaching foreign languages, including 13 years of experience in teaching Polish: tradition combined with modernity.
- effective and modern teaching methods;
- original teaching programmes, consulted with students and employers;
- original course syllabuses;
- original teaching materials;
- an extensive base of standardised internal tests;
- audiovisual materials for individual learning;
- cost-free language proficiency assessment;
- a high level of foreign language teaching, confirmed by international certificates obtained by our students;
- multimedia language labs.
II. Regular language courses:
- a high number of teaching hours;
- small student groups;
- international groups;
- regular monitoring of the students' progress and satisfaction;
- an individual approach to students: consults, e-consults;
- an e-learning platform featuring online courses and blended learning courses.
III. Integration efforts and intercultural dialogue:
- organising National Days (2-3 events a year);
- cultural workshops (dancing, singing, cuisine, museum classes);
- meetings, lectures, film and Polish culture presentations;
- learning Polish traditions (holiday customs, folk art) and the traditions of other nations;
- English Discussion Club;
- trips and excursions.
IV. Qualified and tested teaching staff
V. Trainings for teaching staff:
- trainings in didactics and testing;
- methodology workshops and seminars conducted by recognised international experts;
- trainings in soft skills.