Launched on 1 January 2014, Erasmus+ is a new European Union programme. It replaced the previous "Lifelong Learning Programme" which, among other things, encompassed the Leonardo da Vinci sectoral programme focusing on graduate mobility.
Improve your CV! Focus on professional experience abroad!
You are all invited to familiarise yourselves with the terms of participating in foreign graduate traineeships!
- How to find traineeship?
- Recruitment rules
- Before your mobility
- During your stay
- After your mobility
- define your preferences as to the country, target institution profile and duration of the internship (at least 2 months),
- complete and specify your application documents,
- develop an e-mail template, paying particular attention to linguistic correctness,
- 27 member states of the European Union,
- Turkey: EU candidate country,
- 4 kraje spoza UE: Lichtenstein, Norwegia, Islandia, Szwajcaria.
- higher education institutions with an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education,
- public or private organizations active in the labor market or in the fields of education, training or youth. For example:
- enterprises - public or private,
- local, regional or national social authorities,
- professional representatives, such as chambers of commerce, craft associations, trade unions,
- research institutes,
- schools, educational institutions at every level of education, including vocational education and adult education,
- non-profit organizations, associations, non-governmental organizations,
- institutions of vocational counseling and professional mediation.
- EU institutions and other EU bodies,
- organizations managing EU programs, such as national agencies.
- status of the last year student of Lazarski University throughout the process of qualifying for the program, and then the status of the University's graduate,
- knowledge of a foreign language at the level of min. B2,
- filling in the application form and sending it along with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- holding an interview with a positive result.
- the minimum duration of the graduate internship is 2 months,
- the length of the graduate internship is included in the total duration of mobility at the level of study at which the student was qualified for the mobility:
- students of each study cycle (1st and 2nd cycle) can take advantage of Erasmus + trips (studies, student internship and graduate internship) lasting a total of 12 months,
- long-cycle Master's students may leave for a total of 24 months.
- "Participant's data" form,
- "Departure data" form,
- Statement on the number of your EUR bank account,
- Copy of your graduation diploma or certificate of graduation exam (unless you submitted your diploma earlier)
- Copy of your insurance policy (registered certificate and insurance ID/card), confirming that you have taken out the mandatory insurance covering the whole internship period in the following categories:
- Health insurance: we recommend EHIC in case of going to an EU member state or a private insurance of an equivalent (or greater) scope of coverage in case of going to a non-EU member state. You are required to provide a declaration that you are familiar with the scope of insurance cover. It is also recommended to take out additional private insurance covering the costs of any potential additional medical interventions or transportation to home country.
- Accident insurance: covering, among other things, injuries suffered by the insured at the place of internship. You will be obligated to make sure whether the host institution ensures at least the minimum accident insurance with respect to accidents at the place of internship. If the host institution is not obligated to do so under domestic regulations, the host institution does not have to ensure such insurance internship participants.
- Third-party liability insurance: covering, among other things, any potential losses you may cause at the place of internship. You will be obligated to make sure whether the host institution ensures at least the minimum third-party liability insurance with respect to losses you may cause at the place of internship. If the host institution is not obligated to do so under domestic regulations, the host institution does not have to ensure such insurance internship participants.
- conclude a graduate traineeship grant agreement with the Lazarski University,
- conclude a traineeship programme agreement, i.e. the so-called Learning Agreement for Traineeships
- the After the Mobility part of the Learning Agreement
- Confirmation Letter Confirmation Letter
- fill out the online traineeship participant report within the time-limit stipulated in the report-generating system, however not later than 30 days from the traineeship completion date,
- take the second OLS language competence test within the time-limit stipulated by the system.
How to find traineeship?
Poszukiwanie instytucji goszczącej na staż absolwencki z reguły odbywa się za pośrednictwem internetu. Instytucje udostępniają oferty praktyk i staży na swoich stronach internetowych.
Before you contact a specific instituti
Then send e-mails to the institution with your CV and cover letter attached.
Countries in which a graduate internship can be implemented:
Partner institutions in the graduate internship project
Partner institutions in which graduate internships can be implemented are:
NOTE: The host institution must be located in an Erasmus + member country.
Graduate internships cannot be held in:
The procedure and rules for qualifying graduates for the Erasmus + program are specified in the Rector's Ordinance No. 3a / 2018 of February 14, 2018.
Formal eligibility conditions:
The University may reject applications from people who have failed to fulfill their obligations when participating in other programs or projects implemented by the University departments, or have resigned from participation in them.
Length and duration of internships
Application documents should be sent to email@example.com with "Name and surname / Erasmus + graduate internship" in the subject line.
Applications with documented knowledge of a foreign language at a level of at least B2 and attached references will be preferred.
Candidates will be informed about the interview date by e-mail.
Before your mobility
Formalities before your departure
Prior to leaving for a graduate traineeship, you will be obligated to fill in, sign and deliver the original copies of the following documents to the International Programmes Department:
EHIC: you will be requested to determine on your own whether your are eligible for insurance under EHIC as an individual and the duration of such eligibility. The right to healthcare services for students on account of being reported as family members expires after 4 months from completing their studies or being removed from the list of students and upon turning 26. The condition necessary for using EHIC may be to purchase a voluntary individual health insurance with the Polish National Health Fund (NFZ). It is also possible to take out an individual commercial insurance policy that is adapted to the needs of respective graduates.
The above-mentioned documents will be sent to the recruited participants by e-mail.
Moreover, you will be obligated to:
and, in case of a decision-making path, observe the formalities required by the host institution with respect to the Letter of Intent and Partner Description Form.
Participants must take the mandatory language proficiency test using the OLS (Online Linguistic Support) online tool.
Information on taking the language competence test (aimed at determining the level of foreign language competence) will be sent to your e-mail address. While the test result does not determine the possibility of participating in a traineeship, the University will decide on its basis whether the respective participants should be qualified to an online language course. Students qualified to such online language course are obligated to attend and complete it. The course will be entered in the Learning Agreement. After returning from the traineeship, all programme participants (whether or not they took the language course) will take another language competence test that will determine the scope of language skills acquired during their stay abroad.
Meeting all pre-departure requirements is a condition necessary for transferring the first grant instalment to your bank account.
After receiving the first grant instalment, you will be required to submit a statement confirming its receipt. The template of the statement will be sent to your e-mail address.
During your stay
In the course of the graduate traineeship, you will be required to fill in three evaluation surveys about your traineeship. The surveys constitute an element of trainee supervision; in the surveys, you will evaluate acquired skills, traineeship course and organisation, and your general level of satisfaction with the mobility.
In case of any problems arising during your traineeship within the scope of the Erasmus+ Programme, please contact the head of the International Programmes Department.
Prior to completing your graduate traineeship, you will be notified of the obligation to collect specific documents for the purpose of clearing your traineeship; said notification will also contain complete information on the terms of filling in or drafting such documents.
Therefore, you are requested to monitor your e-mail account on an ongoing and regular basis.
Prior to completing your graduate traineeship, you will be notified of the obligation to collect specific documents for the purpose of clearing your traineeship; said notification will also contain complete information on the terms of filling in and/or drafting such documents. They include, among other things,
After your mobility
After your return from the traineeship, you will be required to submit the original copies of all documents confirming you attended the traineeship within the given period. You will be notified of the necessary documents and the relevant requirements during the traineeship.
Additionally, you will be obligated to:
In case of any delay in submitting the documentation from earlier project execution stages, you will be requested to meet the formalities promptly.
This is because discharging all formalities is a condition necessary for the second grant instalment to be paid.
After receiving the second grant instalment, you are required to submit a statement confirming its receipt. The template of the statement will be sent to your e-mail address.