The Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics has a practical and multidisciplinary character, and leads to an accredited degree from a renowned British university – Coventry University.
This programme conforms to the British standards of teaching and follows British rules and regulations, and guarantees an open-minded attitude towards current challenges of global economy. You will have the opportunity to study in a multicultural environment, explore different dimensions of integration and globalization, and will be equipped with the most up-to-date research techniques and knowledge of emerging and developed markets of global economy. This unique programme gives you a wide perspective
on various business environments, including their historical, geographical, cultural and political aspects. You will learn how to apply fundamental economic knowledge to solve real-life managerial, financial, ethical, and analytical problems encountered in your professional and personal life. This programme also equips you with practical knowledge and skills to develop a successful career in international business. To gain valuable practical experience directly related to your interests and career plans, you can choose from a comprehensive array of internships offered in public and private institutions or corporations involved in international or European affairs in Poland or abroad.
Skills and Knowledge
- knowledge about fundamental concepts and theories in economics
- knowledge about evolution of contemporary economics and its practical use
- business-oriented application skills in basic mathematics and both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- ability to manage projects
- ability to optimize decision making processes
- ability to understand the local and global perspective on business
- knowledge about local and international development paths of a company
- business ethics
- ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- ability to effectively work in a team