Dom studencki Modra 92
The Łazarski House is a four-storey villa in a small garden, practically adjoining the Łazarski University campus. The House is located in the very centre of the Mokotów district, close to the Metro Wilanowska public transport hub and a tramway and bus terminus.
Available places include:
- three single rooms
- seven double rooms
- four quadruple rooms.
Common kitchens and a dining room with the necessary equipment have been placed at the disposal of the House residents, with:
- gas stoves
- washing machines
- electric kettles
- basic cutlery and crockery.
There are toilets and bathrooms with showers on every floor. Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms.
GPS (52°10'' 43.43' N 21° 1' 3.24'' E)
|Single room||PLN 3,020 / SEMESTER|
|Double room||PLN 2,700 / SEMESTER|
|Quadruple room||PLN 2,020 / SEMESTER|
|Walk-through quadruple room||PLN 2,020 / SEMESTER|
|Double room in -1 floor||PLN 2,250 / SEMESTER|
|Quadruple room in -1 floor||PLN 1,800 / SEMESTER|
|Utilities (water, electricity, gas, cleaning, Internet)||PLN 720 / SEMESTER|
|Fee per day||PLN 30|
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALLOCATING ACCOMMODATION
- filling out the online form,
- personal ID/passport,
- duvet, pillow and a set of bedsheets
- settling the fee for the semester
Any part of the city is within reach with the following means of public transport:
- trams: 4, 10, 35 Tram stops: Metro Wilanowska, Niedźwiedzia
- buses: 108, 139, 165, 189, 192, 193, 218, 317, 331, 365, 401 and night buses: N01, N33, N36, N37, N50, N83. Bus stops: Bełdan, Smoluchowskiego, Metro Wilanowska, Aleja Lotników.
- Underground: from the Wilanowska station