In response to the needs of the ever-changing world, we ensure you the possibility to grow and develop at every stage of your educational and professional path. Course curricula are devised by our faculty members in ongoing cooperation with the best pract
Faculty of Economics and Management
- Recognised studies conducted both in Polish and in English.
- A high level of tuition, certified by the result of the global U-Multirank ranking prepared at the request of the European Commission.
- Course curricula are devised in collaboration with business practitioners; as a result, they are being adapted on an ongoing basis to the current requirements of the labour market.
- Solid foundations for entering the labour market are guaranteed through a modern three-cycle educational programme.
Faculty of Law and Administration
- 1st place among private universities in the 10th ranking of law faculties prepared by Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- The Faculty has been licensed to award the academic title of PhD in jurisprudence since 2006.
- Since 27 June 2016, the Faculty has been licensed to award the academic title of PhD habilitatus in jurisprudence in the field of law.
- The Faculty owes its high position in the academic world not only to its consistently pursued strategy but also, and above all else, to its outstanding academic staff.
Faculty of Medicine
- The members of the Faculty of Medicine will include experienced academic staff with extensive experience and specialisation in respective fields.
- The Faculty will be launched in academic year 2017/2018.
- Enrolment in the Łazarski University medical programme will begin in spring 2017.
- Szkolenia i kursy
- Studies and courses in English
- Studia podyplomowe
- Studia magisterskie uzupełniające (2-letnie)
- Studia licencjackie (3-letnie)
- Studia jednolite magisterskie (5-letnie)
- State exams in Polish as a foreign language
- Kursy języków obcych
- Foreign Law Schools
- Doctoral studies
The Łazarski University is an academic and educational institution that skilfully combines innovative educational standards with the traditional goals of education, driven by the universitas magistrorum et scholarium principle.
According to this assumption, a university is a community of teachers and students. We are building a community based on acquiring knowledge from distinguished masters of their fields. This is why our faculty members comprise over 250 outstanding experts in economy, politics, and law. We boast having both acknowledged names in the world of science and hands-on specialists from the field of business on our team. Thanks to them, we ensure our students a comprehensive education that, similarly to the beginings of university education, gives our adepts an in-depth preparation in their selected fields.Meanwhile, the profile of education and conducted research is adapted to the requirements of today's world, focusing on shaping professional skills.
For years, we have been listed among the best universities in the most important educational rankings.
Thanks to our excellent teaching staff and care for the highest quality of education, our place at the top of Poland's most important university rankings has been assured for many years now.
We are the best Polish university in the international U-Multirank ranking prepared at the request of the European Commission.Additionally, we are included in the prestigious group of 8% highest-graded universities from around the world.
Our Faculty of Law boasts the 1st place among law faculties of private universities in the rankings of "Dziennik Gazeta Prawna" and "Rzeczpospolita".
Our Faculty of Economics was listed first in the Brief rating that measures the degree of the university graduates' preparedness for entering the labour market.
Teaching through experience
- Course curricula are devised in ongoing consultation with the best practitioners of business and law. Every new specialty is supervised by an expert in the given field. We have appointed a Business Council that makes sure on an ongoing basis that the factual scope of our studies always corresponds to the current market expectations. As a result, we are sure that you learn what you will actually be using in your future professional life.
- Classes are conducted interactively: workshops, case studies and simulations are an opportunity for you to learn through experience. You can develop your practical skills while still at the university! Which role would you prefer to assume, a barrister or a prosecutor? Take part in a simulated litigation at our own courtroom.
Guarantee of professional success
- You will gain your first professional experience during paid internships that we will ensure you. You will be completing projects at our partner companies and obtain reference or letters of recommendation for future employers.
- Through our Internship and Job Placement Division, we are proactively supporting our students in drafting application documents as well as organising workshops and career counselling. This is why 76.1% of our students find a job while still studying!
An international university
- We are cooperating with over 90 universities around the world. Thanks to the Erasmus+ programme, you can experience new countries and different cultures. Our offer comprises not only student exchange programmes but also foreign internships and trainings.
- Our curricula in English are devised in collaboration with Boston University and Coventry University. As a result, when studying your selected major, you obtain both a Polish and a British diploma.
Still in doubt?
See 21 reasons to study at the Łazarski University!
Rankings and awards
- For the eighth time in a row, the Łazarski University Faculty of Law and Administration was ranked first among private universities in the 10th ranking of law faculties prepared by Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. Law faculties were appraised in four categories: faculty members, quality and strength of education, requirements and student quality, and number of graduates passing the pupillage exam. The Łazarski University Faculty of Law and Administration achieved in total 94 points out of 111 (read more here).
- The Łazarski University assumed the 4th place among private universities in the 2016 ranking of the Perspektywy monthly. The ranking was based on such criteria as: prestige, academic strength, teaching conditions, innovativeness, and internationalisation (you can find the Perspektywy ranking here).
- Having reviewed the report of the Appraisal Team and the University's position as well as the report of the Social Sciences Team in the field of social and legal sciences that appraised the curriculum of the "international relations" course at the Łazarski University Faculty of Law and Administration in Warsaw, conducted in the form of first-cycle and second-cycle studies with a general academic profile, the State Accreditation Committee awarded the course a distinction (read more here).
- On 27 June 2016, the Central Degrees and Titles Committee decided to award the Łazarski University Faculty of Law and Administration the right to award the academic title of PhD habilitatus in jurisprudence in the field of law (read more here).
- Polish Language Culture and Training Centre of the Łazarski University Foreign Language Centre was licensed by the Minister of Science and Higher Education to hold State certified exams in Polish as a foreign language (read more here).